ADANI MAMMOEXPERT with innovative tomosynthesis technology allows doctors and patients to feel more confident by improving malignancies early detection rate and reducing follow-up recalls both for screening and diagnostics.
Standard mammography suffers from decreasing sensitivity as tissue density increases. This can result in unclear images, which can lead to cancers being missed, especially in patients with dense breasts.
The 3D tomosynthesis images are proved to allow for more reliable diagnoses, regardless of breast size or tissue density and overlapping, when compared to the 2D images.
- High resolution imaging with the innovative flat panel detector
- High definition tomosynthesis
- Efficient workflow
ADVANTAGESSHARP, DETAILED AND NOISELESS IMAGE WITH EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC VALUE
- 50μm detector pixel size
- fine spatial resolution
- high DQE
- distinctive post-processing
- unique X-ray tube moving algorithm with large acquisition angle
- high in-plane resolution
- original reconstruction algorithm
- fast acquisition time
- seamless ergonomics
- intuitive hardware control and software interface
- optimized screening and diagnostic work-flow
- high performance X-ray tube and generator
- smart AEC
- optimized exposure settings
- stereotactic biopsy attachment
- contrast enhanced dual-energy acquisition procedure
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal