The THERAD 200 uses the latest technology X-ray systems offering safety and convenience while assuring accurate and consistent treatments.
> Main page > Medical X-ray Equipment > X-ray Therapy Section > THERAD 200
THERAD 200 X-ray therapy system is designed for the treatment of superficial clinical conditions, while the additional orthovoltage capability makes them ideal to provide palliative treatment and to treat benign conditions including inflammatory, degenerative and hypertrophic disorders.
Radiation therapy involves delivering a high, curative dose of radiation to a tumor while minimizing the dose delivered to surrounding healthy tissues and adjacent healthy organs. Therapeutic radiation doses may be supplied by a charged particle accelerator that is configured to generate a high-energy electron beam.
FEATURES:VERSATILITY, PERFORMANCE AND VALUE
- Cost effective way of increasing your radiation treatment
- Real time monitoring of the prescribed treatment dose
- Customized energy selection
- Connectivity to patient management systems
- Meets current safety requirements
- Ergonomic control
- Electro magnetic brake system
- Simple, intuitive clinical interface
CLINICAL CONDITIONS:SUPERFICIAL THERAPY
- Basal cell carcinoma;
- Squamous cell carcinoma;
- Keloid scars;
- Dermatological conditions including psoriasis;
- Mycosis fungoides and deeper benign plaques.
- Peyronie's Disease;
- Inflammatory disorders;
- Degenerative disorders;
- Hypertrophic disorders.
- Boney metastases;
- Secondary lesions.
Speak to our sales team or submit your question and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.get a proposal