SCREENEXPRESS / Reproductive Health
Vehicle-based mobile cancer screening unit SCREENEXPRESS RH is designed for men and women screening for reproductive system tumors early detection, as well as diseases having various localizations, operating both independently and in collaboration with the receiving medical facility
The Unit is equipped with medical devices for X-ray, ultrasound, instrumental and laboratory examination, as well as with life-support systems and accessories.
- Mammography room
- Sanitary facilities
- Medical reception, incl. AWS for medical database registration
- Ultrasound scan room
- Gynecological exam room (incl. urological examination)
- The estimated patient capacity of the Unit is 30 people per day. SCREENEXPRESS RH is supplied with disposable tools, materials and accessories enough for up to 10 days independent operation.
- The Unit can be used in any climatic conditions and provides a high level of comfort for medical staff and patients.
- SCREENEXPRESS RH can be operated both independently and in collaboration with the receiving medical facility (central district hospital, rural hospital, etc.)