The MAMMOEXPRESS vehicle-based mobile digital mammography unit has the potential to reduce breast cancer morbidity and mortality by improving access to screening for women in hard to reach or medically-underserved communities
With the potential to link the digital image transfer through to a specialist reporting centre, it is also an opportunity to bring subspecialty breast imaging expertise to more of the population.
The MAMMOSCAN digital mammography system installed in the unit is designed with a high level of resistance to the environmental factors can be experienced in a mobile facility. This provides the users with a high level of reliability that is not usually available in flat panel systems. As a result MAMMOEXPRESS mobile breast screening unit provides an exceptional amount of clinical value at a moderate cost.
- Extreme reliability to the external environment factors;
- 27 micron pixel technology for uncompromised imaging;
- Unbeatable compactness and robust design;
- Quick return of investments due to effective cost and high throughput;
- Nonsensitive to temperature MAMMOSCAN detector.