We will participate in the annual European Congress of Radiology, Vienna, Austria
3 February 2017 / medicalFounded in 2005, by merging the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) and the European Association of Radiology (EAR), the European Society of Radiology (ESR) is an apolitical, non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and unifying European radiology.
With more than 69,300 members across the globe, it has grown to become the largest radiological society in the world and hosts one of the biggest and most innovative scientific meetings in Europe, the European Congress of Radiology, in Vienna each year.
The ECR is the annual meeting of the ESR. It is a trend-setting, dynamic and service-oriented congress, well-known as one of the most innovative meetings within the scientific community, embedded in a unique and inspiring ambience.
- The ECR is an international meeting and one of the leading events in radiology.
- The ECR is one of the largest medical meetings in Europe and the second-largest radiological meeting in the world.
- The ECR is held annually in early March.
- The ECR attendees span all areas of the radiology arena including: radiology professionals, radiographers, industry representatives, and press reporters for both the medical and consumer press.
- This ECR will be held in Vienna, Austria in March 2017.